SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Last updated 18.11.2020
- The order will be delivered to the shipping company within two working days.
- The customer’s order may be delayed for reasons related to the customer himself, such as his absence at the delivery site, his failure to respond to the delivery representative’s call, or his request to change the delivery address, and in such circumstances neither the store nor the delivery company is responsible for the delay.
- The estimated time for the arrival of the order is an estimate, and we will do our best to receive your order as soon as possible, but the order may be delayed for reasons beyond the control of the store.
- The store may change the shipping company chosen by the customer if the public interest requires.
- After the order has been shipped, the customer cannot modify or cancel it.
- After the order is shipped, the customer follows up the order with the shipping company to ensure it is received on time, and the shipping company is responsible for any damage that occurs as a result of its delay in delivery.
- If the customer does not receive a message with the tracking number, the customer is responsible for communicating with the store to provide him with the tracking number.
- In the event of a delay in receiving the order from the customer, the store has the right to deduct the shipping fee from the value of the product in case of replacement or return.
- If the order arrives damaged, the customer must inform the shipping company before receiving the order, and then inform the store directly.